LiveWire

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Misty Monday

So much had happened in 2 weeks, good and bad. And I didn't write about them until just recently. Realised I was letting the "bad" get to me more than the "good". That kept me down for a long time. Last monday morning was a beautiful sight. Feb 6, to be precise. What made it more beautiful than the other winter days was the fog. Visibility was almost nil. Slowly the sun rose, and light started to pour in through the incredible blanket of mist. That was when I took a look around the building. Here are some from that day...
Tried sharing that moment with some on the phone, but the lazy bones of my class wouldn't wake up... Lazy indeed!

2 Comments:

  • LiveWire,
    I've been a regular visitor of ur blog... n most of the times, i find u speaking out my mind here... just dint feel like saying this to u till today! :)
    bye
    ur anonymous friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 AM  

  • hey anon...

    nice to know another person shares similar ideas as well. (also nice to know i hav a "subscriber") :P

    if u wanna keep ur anonimity, fine.

    peace.
    LiveWire

    By Blogger Livewire, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Site Counter