LiveWire

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Me, myself and irrationality

that s me... lil kidd... i could be 28 n still have the moodswings of a 7 yr old. perennially furious, with spurts of light hearted mirth (most of those spurts are confined to the mind) . almost an adult, yet, with the confusions of a pre-teen.

confusions abt my identity, my religion, my choices, my stance, my skill, my ambition, my way. and this confusion has cost me my tranquility. in short, im one irrational act away from being branded a lunatic.

if wat's abt to be typed is dark, then the pages of my journal are darker.

in a desperate attempt to sort out this chaos of the psyche, i drove myself from a "why blog" to a "why not blog", a place for me and my indecipherable intellect.

my journal is for that which i don't dare to share... here, i'd dare alright, as long as my parents don't read it ! my mother worries that i dont conform to "norms and tradition", my father raises an eyebrow when he sees a book of world philosophers on my table.

"Cooler than a body on ice
Hotter than a rollin' dice
Wilder than a drunken fight
You're gonna burn tonight
I'm a live wire !!!"

quoting the gods of rock, AC/DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Site Counter