LiveWire

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Woo.....hooooo !!!!!

After a whole semester of mind numbing depression, and a host of exams that took their toll on me one after another, today was worth living for.

FMS. Ranked on par with the IIMs. Awesome faculty. Even cooler placements. Nonpareil reputation. Just 63 seats in merit-based admission. 600 calls last year. If only i could make it to this year's call list...

Even if not, long live Delhi University for the easiest paper I have ever written. A morale booster (although somewhat dubious). Something to tell me, kidd, don't worry, there are papers you can still kick ass in.

Yeah, yeah, it's all relative. But i'll postpone my conscious awareness of that fact by a few weeks, when the calls do come. For now, I'm just basking in the joy of having done a real exam real good. I made a mockery of the mocks !

I feel like spider-man right now, when he learnt he could climb walls, and looked down at the ground.... Woo.....hooooo !!!!!

"I'm a live wire, gonna set this town on fire !!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Site Counter